Looking for the best gaming mouse in 2020? If yes, worry no more as you have come to the right place. We promise you this part!
Therefore, we are reviewing the 4 best gaming mouse for you in this post.
What aspects should we see during the selection of a gaming mouse? Well, there are many aspects that you may consider while getting a gaming mouse, but the most important of them are its sensor, sensitivity, acceleration, programmable buttons, weight, and shape
Shocked? Look, it’s a mouse that enables you to play your favorite games with accuracy, and being a gamer, you can’t compromise on that.
Best Gaming Mouse 2020
Having said that, now let’s pick up the best ones for you.
1. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional Grade Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse
So, the first one on our list is Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum wireless mouse. G900 is an ultra-fast rechargeable wireless mouse with the battery life of up to 24 hours just on a single charge.
|USB Protocol||USB 2.0|
The beauty of G900 is that it works exceptionally well on both connection types i-e., wireless and wired. Moreover, its button is customizable and you can program them as per your convenience. It is compatible with almost all versions of windows.
While talking about gaming peripherals, you can’t ignore Logitech because all their products are classy, and similarly, Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum is one of them.
- Amazing spectrum RGB lighting having 16.8 million colors
- Long-lasting battery life
- Exceptional tracking accuracy
- Customizable button layout
- Durability up to 20 million clicks and 250 km
- Expensive as compared to other mouse.
- Comes without a charging dock
2. SteelSeries Rival 700 Gaming Mouse – 16,000 CPI Optical Sensor
Rival 700 is among the best gaming mice because of its RGB lighting, adjustable DPI settings, and true 1 to 1 tracking and pinpoint accuracy. Interestingly, it comes with a unique OLED display that displays various different things such as settings, your gaming name, and some specific GIFs.
|Sensor||SteelSeries TrueMove3 (optical)|
|CPI||100-12,000 in 100 CPI increments|
SteelSeries Rival 700 is a solid mouse with some wonderful features and options that make it a top-notch choice for eSports gamers.
- Highly customizable
- Modular design
- OLED Screen
- Programmable Tactile Feedback
- No left-handed model
- A bit pricey for some
Best Gaming Mouse Under 50
3. Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Gaming Mouse (Renewed)
Corsair M65 Pro RGB is the best gaming mouse for FPS gamers at a reasonable price. Equipped with 8 strategically placed buttons and advanced weight tuning system, it provides you with the sensational and accurate gaming experience.
It is not just ideal for playing FPS games, but M65 Pro also gives you the best results while playing other games as well as site browsing and video editing. Moreover, its extra-large PTFE glide pads ensure swift movement with minimal effort.
If you really need a good mouse for FPS games, Corsair M65 Pro RGB is your buddy, that too in much lower price than its other competitors.
- Highly durable build quality
- The auto weight adjustment system
- Extremely helpful sniper button
- Responsive sensor
- Price to performance ratio is great
- Comes with fixed cable
4. Razer DeathAdder Chroma – Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Chroma is among the best budget mice and it is widely said that it is the true gaming mouse. It was Razer who added RGB lighting in the gaming peripherals first, and now, they have introduced the Chroma lighting system in this mouse.
|Sensor||16,000 DPI optical|
|Speed||200 inches per second|
|Chroma lighting options||16.8 million colors|
Razer DeathAdder Chroma comes with 5 buttons that are placed smartly at the top and on the left side. Moreover, its natural ‘W’-shape supports your palm without exhausting your wrist. So, if you are looking for accuracy, quality, and comfort at a relatively low price, DeathAdder Chroma is an ideal choice for you.
Regardless of these minor issues, Razer DeathAdder Chroma is a trendsetter and the best gaming mouse in great price.
- Reasonable price
- User-friendly UI
- Clean design
- Customizable buttons
- Same as its previous models
- Drivers may irritate you sometimes
• If you are a brand-conscious pro gamer looking for a classy mouse regardless of its price, you should consider getting a Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum.
• Looking for something more affordable yet reliable? Then we’d recommend you to go with Corsair M65 Pro RGB.
• If you are looking for a highly-customizable mouse along with some extra gaming features, SteelSeries Rival 700 would be an ideal choice for you.